Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05084 INR / MMK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 81% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,744 (2,670,248 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $900 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 9,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novi Sad costs 30,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)