Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04787 INR / MMK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 62% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,912 (2,651,003 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)