Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04786 INR / MMK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 61% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,620 (2,729,024 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €18 (about 3 hours ago)