Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05044 INR / MMK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 74% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,197 (2,699,955 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)