Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05036 INR / MMK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 23% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,690 (1,026,498 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 14,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vadodara costs ₨80 (38 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Santiago de Cuba costs 70 CUC (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)