Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04786 INR / MMK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 26% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,988 (1,002,768 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (40 minutes ago)