Cost of living comparison between Xingtai, China and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.863 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨80,994 (元8,212) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)