Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.400 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,560 (元8,145) in Xiangfan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)