Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.522 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 5% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,786 (元3,401) in Xiangfan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)