Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.881 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,933 (元8,495) in Xian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)