Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.730 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,959 (元8,937) in Xian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)