Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.571 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,257 (元4,376) in Xian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (33 minutes ago)