Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.522 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,340 (元4,214) in Xian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)