Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.467 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,420 (元4,375) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php250 (41 minutes ago)