Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.957 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,867 (元8,624) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)