Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.571 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 17% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,912 (元5,194) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (40 minutes ago)