Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.400 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,288 (元9,818) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)