Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.215 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,747 (元4,479) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berkeley, California costs $24,000 (about 1 hour ago)