Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.789 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,161 (元4,409) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $89 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)