Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.770 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,530 (元9,164) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)