Cost of living comparison between Wrocław, Poland and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.233 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,028 (5,607 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)