Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.425 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,311 (5,412 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (38 minutes ago)