Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.639 INR / AUD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 45% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,999 (AU$1,264) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)