Cost of living comparison between Wollongong, Australia and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 50.994 INR / AUD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 55% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,309 (AU$2,477) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leeuwarden costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)