Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.557 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,804 (5,001 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)