Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.703 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,927 (2,255 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (40 minutes ago)