Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.913 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,144 (2,353 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 190 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)