Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 675 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.949 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 43% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,154 (C$1,106) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)