Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.897 INR / NAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,541 (8,891 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kollam costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (about 1 hour ago)