Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.014 INR / NAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 17% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,014 (11,172 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)