Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.437 INR / ANG
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 77% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,062 (ƒ 3,592) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)