Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.539 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 24% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,487 (元5,188) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)