Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.044 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 28% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,968 (R 20,612) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)