Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.814 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 24% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,228 (元4,405) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (44 minutes ago)