Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.513 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 35% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,422 (元10,661) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)