Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,662 prices entered by 312 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.049 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,268 (2,655 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)