Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.135 INR / NAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 19% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,882 (18,866 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (about 2 hours ago)