Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.260 INR / NAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 20% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,015 (17,112 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)