Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.980 INR / NAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 20% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,860 (18,045 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (about 2 hours ago)