Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.660 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,803 (4,910 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)