Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 34% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,116 (€722) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)