Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.137 INR / RUB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,131 (руб 74,851) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)