Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,972 (€702) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (38 minutes ago)