Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02166 INR / COP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,301 (COL$1,999,421) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)