Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02282 INR / COP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,772 (COL$2,005,437) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)