Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02224 INR / COP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,736 (COL$1,921,578) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)