Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02387 INR / COP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,878 (COL$2,215,419) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)