Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02319 INR / COP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 19% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,161 (COL$4,017,974) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)