Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.751 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 4% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,567 (€489) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)