Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016.
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,632 in Vijayawada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)