Cost of living comparison between Vigo, Spain and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.885 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,704 (€1,423) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)