Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.187 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,878 (€680) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (22 minutes ago)