Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00784 INR / LAK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 33% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,743 (6,603,868 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,505 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 4,300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 252 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)