Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00799 INR / LAK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 28% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,525 (6,576,499 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)