Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23272 INR / HUF
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,700 (187,779 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)