Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24826 INR / HUF
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,235 (154,014 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (9 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (20 minutes ago)