Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.081 INR / RUB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,391 (руб 40,139) in Velikiy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)