Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.460 INR / SEK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 41% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,749 (15,382 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)