Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.658 INR / SEK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 61% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,097 (16,465 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (23 minutes ago)