Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.672 INR / SEK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 48% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,735 (7,135 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)