Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.195 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,413 ($1,077) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 17,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (about 2 hours ago)