Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.035 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,013 ($954) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)