Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,485 prices entered by 427 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.890 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 55% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,871 (C$2,472) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)