Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,452 prices entered by 434 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.069 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 63% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,179 (C$2,490) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)