Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,524 prices entered by 423 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.891 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 54% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,204 (C$2,406) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poznan costs 60,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)