Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 27% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,849 (€1,388) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)