Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02219 INR / COP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,871 (COL$2,022,194) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)