Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.644 INR / RSD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 8% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,014 (62,128 Дин.) in Valjevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)