Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09788 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,559 (CH$1,006,942) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)