Cost of living comparison between Valdivia, Chile and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10157 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,134 (CH$1,005,516) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)