Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11083 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,338 (CH$517,365) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (35 minutes ago)