Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.589 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,128 (¥190,215) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)