Cost of living comparison between Uşak, Turkey and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.483 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,593 (4,217TL) in Uşak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 2 hours ago)