Cost of living comparison between Ürümqi, China and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.895 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 4% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,557 (元8,242) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (40 minutes ago)