Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.771 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 4% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,813 (元8,680) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)