Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.434 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,538 (元4,297) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (43 minutes ago)