Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.449 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,979 (Mex$ 11,882) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)