Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.368 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨78,125 (Php57,104) in Urdaneta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)