Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.413 INR / SEK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 58% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,489 (16,658 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)