Cost of living comparison between Ulsan, South Korea and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05886 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 57% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,112 (₩2,006,643) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)