Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05763 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 42% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,287 (₩890,003) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)