Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02668 INR / MNT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,958 (3,596,763 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)