Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02744 INR / MNT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,260 (1,722,443 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (20 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 2 hours ago)