Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02647 INR / MNT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,196 (1,669,728 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (37 minutes ago)