Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02885 INR / MNT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,634 (3,141,307 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)