Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02659 INR / MNT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,360 (1,630,775 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rosario costs ARS $2,500 (32 minutes ago)