Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.899 INR / THB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,403 (23,383 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (40 minutes ago)