Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.882 INR / THB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,140 (49,490 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)