Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.112 INR / THB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,080 (23,243 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)