Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.045 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,650 (R$ 2,277) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (about 1 hour ago)