Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.734 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,675 (R$ 2,492) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)