Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.486 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,989 (R$ 2,257) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)