Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.486 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,602 (R$ 2,802) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)