Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.477 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,301 (R$ 5,136) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)