Cost of living in Tyumen', Russia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 INR / RUB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyumen' (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,744 (руб 34,202) in Tyumen' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨71 (about 1 hour ago)