Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.873 INR / BAM
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,241 (2,393KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (32 minutes ago)