Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.357 INR / BAM
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,031 (2,284KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (36 minutes ago)