Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.886 INR / BAM
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,367 (1,183KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (22 minutes ago)